Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 30 No. 2 Winter 2020
In This Issue:
- Book Announcement! “Planning and Managing Smaller Events: Downsizing the Urban Spectacle”
- Learning About Lansing
- Community and Economic Development in a COVID World
- Mary ZumBrunnen Joins CCED Team
- The 2020 Virtual Innovate Michigan! Summit
- Comprehensive Economic Recovery Initiative (CERI): New Project at CCED to Help Hard Hit Communities in Michigan
- Women Building Tanzania (WBT) Project Makes Progress
- Flint Leverage Points Project (FLPP)
- Update on Domicology and Material, Salvage, and Reuse Innovation (MSRI) Hub
- From Michigan to Cochabamba
- Material Salvage Research Initiative Co-Principal Investigator Research Update
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.