Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 31 No. 1 Spring 2021
In This Issue:
- Overcoming Food Apartheid
- Resiliency Planning: “We are Playing Checkers When We Should be Playing Chess”
- Announcing the 2021 REI Project Awards
- REI Website Redesign
- Graduating CCED Research Assistants
- Spring 2021 CERI Projects
- Older Infrastructure at Tanzanian Schools May Have a Disproportionate Effect on Female Education
- John Schweitzer's Retirement
- CCED in a COVID World: Revisited
- The Future: Innovation and Partnership
- The 2021 Resiliency Planning Webinar Series: Programs, Tools and Research for Resilient Regions and Communities in Michigan
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.