Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.
- CNV Vol. 30 No. 1 Spring 2020
In this issue:
- Congratulations to Our Graduating Research Assistants!
- Material Salvage and Reuse Innovation Hub Project Update
- EDA Center for Regional Economic Innovation Update
- Women Building Tanzania Initiative Update
- CCED Flint Update: "North Start of Greater Purpose"
- Humphrey Fellowship: A Transformational Experience
- A Strong Connection to Practitioners
- Former Research Assistant Awarded APA Outstanding Planning Student Award
- Women Building Tanzania Research Assistants Awarded Foreign Language Scholarship
- CCED Alumni Profiles
- CNV Vol. 29 No. 2 Fall 2019
- CNV Vol. 29 No. 1 Spring 2019
- CNV Vol. 28. No. 2 Fall 2018
- CNV Vol. 28. No. 1. Spring 2018
- CNV Vol. 27. No. 1. Fall 2017
- CNV Vol. 27. No. 1. Spring 2017
- EPR Updates - August 2020
- EPR Updates - September 2020
- EPR Updates - October 2020
*Please contact our office at 517-353-9555 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of one of our reports/publications.