Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 32 No. 2 Fall 2022
In This Issue:
- New UOE Associate Provost
- Tackling Resiliency in Michigan
- Foundations of Socially Just and Sustainable Communities
- 21st Century Communications
- Neighborhoods Without Borders
- Creating New DEI Evaluation Measurements for REI
- EGLE II Project Highlights and Next Steps
- Meet the New REI Coordinator, Summit Wrap-Up, and New Project Foci
- Approaching the Close of the Comprehensive Economic Recovery Initiative (CERI)
- The Circular Economy Institute Forum Series
- Ensuring Responsible Investment at MSU
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.