Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 33 No. 1 Spring 2023
In This Issue:
- We are Blind Until we See!
- Antiracism and University Outreach & Engagement at Michigan State University: Read. Discuss. Act.
- Broadband Access and Digital Discrimination
- Opening the Doors, a White European American Antiracist Movement
- Circular Economy Professional Certificate Development
- EDA University Center for Regional and Economic Innovation Announces 2023 Project Awards
- Domicology as a Step Towards Decarbonization
- Can Two Negatives Make a Positive? Climate Migration and Community Development in Michigan
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.