Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 27. No. 1. Fall 2017
In This Issue:
- Emerging Particle Accelerator Economy: CCED Receives EDA Grant Award to Study the Greater Lansing Region's emerging Mid-Michigan Particle Acceleration Industry Cluster (MMPAC)
- Last Call for 2018 Innovation Fellows!
- The 50 Year History of the Center for Urban Affairs: The Beginnings of CCED
- The Grand Ledge Fledge
- CCED Alumni Represents REI at International Conference on Collaborative Innovation Networks
- Innovate Michigan! Summit Recap
- CCED Flint Update
- Rebuilding Broken Civic Trust
- Social Enterprise and Michigan's Legacy Cities
- UEDA Award for Women Who Weld
- Advancing the Science of Domicology
- Sidewalks to Skylines: exposing young students to the planning profession
- Multicultural Apprenticeship Program
- Dance of the Rare Isotope Beams
- Senior Send-Off
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.