Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 28. No. 1. Spring 2018
In This Issue:
- EDA Center for Regional Economic Innovation Update
- Re-Imaging the 21st Century Built Environment
- Sidewalks to Skylines: Empowering the Next Generation of Community Planners—A Student Engagement Toolkit
- Mid-Michigan Particle Accelerator Cluster Study (MMPAC)
- North Flint Cooperative Food Market
- CCED Social Media: How and Why to Become a Follower
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.