Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 30 No. 1 Spring 2020
In This Issue:
- Congratulations to Our Graduating Research Assistants!
- Material Salvage and Reuse Innovation Hub Project Update
- EDA Center for Regional Economic Innovation Update
- Women Building Tanzania Initiative Update
- CCED Flint Update: "North Start of Greater Purpose"
- Humphrey Fellowship: A Transformational Experience
- A Strong Connection to Practitioners
- Former Research Assistant Awarded APA Outstanding Planning Student Award
- Women Building Tanzania Research Assistants Awarded Foreign Language Scholarship
- CCED Alumni Profiles
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.