Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 29 No. 2 Fall 2019
In This Issue:
- CCED-Working to Create a more Sustainable and Equitable Michigan
- REI Update and Call for Projects
- Robert Brown Wins Peacemaker of the Year Award
- Urban Core Mayors Focus on Public Policy and Community Development
- Women and Girls Gain STEM Education While Addressing Critical Latrine Issues at Primary School in Tanzania, Africa
- Fall 2019 Michigan Avenue Thinkers and Doers Forum
- Domicology Update
- CCED Student Alumni Profiles
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.