Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 31 No. 2 Fall 2021
In This Issue:
- Celebrating the 10th Annual 'Innovate MI!' Summit, Ideas to Innovation & REI Team Transitions
- Ending Food Apartheid: Flint Residents Work to Re-Own the Local Economy
- Transforming Structural Abandonment in the 21st Century: 2021 Student Domicology Primer
- Making Ends Meet in Greater Lansing: How families and workers managed the pandemic through the informal economy
- Crafting a Shared Vision
- Women Building Tanzania Initiative: STEM Education, Infrastructure, Women's Health, and Microfinance
- The Materials Salvage and Reuse Innovation Hub: Looking Back & Reflecting
- Michigan Inventors Coalition Presents: A Day for Inventors and Entrepreneurs on Investment Crowdfunding
- Building Broadband Better with Community Empowerment Networks
- CERI Project Highlights: Key Takeaways from Dr. Jenny Hodbod's Two-Part Resilience Webinar Series
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.