Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 32. No. 1 Spring 2022
In This Issue:
- The Three-Legged Stool of Community Resilience
- Outdoor Recreation in Michigan
- Comprehensive Economic Recovery Initiative (CERI) Update
- CEDAM Fellows Training
- Announcing the CCED Regional Economic Innovation University Center’s 2022 Project Awards
- Promoting Socially Responsible Investment and Transparency
- Neighborhoods Without Borders
- The Tendaji Talks
- Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Deconstructed Recovered and Recycled Materials for Reuse
- Rural Innovation Policy: Will it work?
- Placemaking Studio: Design Thinking/Design Justice
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.