Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 28. No. 2 Fall 2018
In This Issue:
- Robert Brown Receives Excellence in Diversity Lifetime Achievement Award
- Introduction to University Outreach and Engagement and Dr. Laurie Van Egeren
- EDA Center for Regional Economic Innovation Update
- Advancing the Science of Domicology: Materials, Markets, and Training
- Flint CCED Update
- Mid-Michigan Particle Accelerator Cluster Study (MMPAC)
- SPDC's Rex LaMore receives Simmons Chivukula Award for Academic Leadership
- Thinkers and Doers, Fall 2018 Forum on Urban Agriculture
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.