Community News and Views
CNV Vol. 29 No. 1 Spring 2019
In This Issue:
- NEW! Women Building Tanzania Initiative
- Domicology: Opportunities, Markets, and Innovations
- EDA University Center for Regional Economic Innovation (REI) Update
- Michigan Avenue Thinkers and Doers: Bikes and Cars and Limes, Oh My!
- Never Forget Flint
- A Word from the MSU CCED Faculty Board of Advisors
- Lansing Particle Accelerator Cluster
- Student Alumni Profiles
Community News and Views is a publication that provides MSU faculty, students, national leaders, scholars, community leaders, and practitioners, the opportunity to showcase and disseminate their most up-to-date research, ideas and practices, to a broad audience who are concerned with the revitalization of distressed communities nationwide.
The MSU Center for Community and Economic Development is pleased to bring you our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Newsletter. Strong EPR and effective circular economy policies and practices are integral to the sustainability and resilience of both our environmental and economic systems. To support ongoing collaboration, the development of EPR practices, and advance the circular economy in Michigan, we plan to share periodic updates on important issues within the field.